Would you like to post your companies job posting on the SMPS North Florida Website?
Members and Sponsors: Free / Non-Members: $50 Contact Luchandra Bryant at email@example.com.
Marketing/Proposal Coordinator (8/8/2017)
We currently have an opening for a Marketing/Proposal Coordinator in our Jacksonville office to join the strong and dynamic Winning Pursuit Team of Arcadis. The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator works closely with Pursuit/Proposal Specialists and other team members to support marketing, capture planning, proposal and business development activities.
This is a dynamic position that requires strategic thinking, flexibility, planned and proactive approaches, and the ability to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail and achieving high-quality standards. The Marketing/Proposal Coordinator must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating a “can do” attitude. Industry experience is a plus, but not required. We are looking for the right energetic team member who will learn the industry quickly.
Basic and Required Qualifications:
- Minimum years of experience: At least 1 year of professional experience preferred
- Education required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Creative Writing, Business Administration, engineering, science or architecture or a related field. (or equivalent professional experience)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – speaks clearly and concisely, listens and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations. (This position requires extensive writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in person with co-workers and internal clients to proactively keep tasks on schedule)
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Notepad and PowerPoint (Photoshop and InDesign experience is helpful, but not required)
- Strong customer service skills and willingness to assist others
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work
- Ability to multi-task and stay ahead of deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with a team and independently
- Commitment to working with teams in an engaging, positive way
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment – learns quickly and asks questions to develop a deep understanding of the industry and organization
Contact: Jessica Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Coordinator (7/19/2017)
Wantman Group (WGI) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm with thirteen offices nationwide specializing in engineering, surveying, geospatial mapping, planning, land development, environmental, and parking consulting services. In 2017, WGI ranked #252 on the ENR’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms. We are seeking an Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team in our office in Jacksonville, Florida.
As an important member of the Creative Marketing and Communications (CMC) team, the primary function will be to produce marketing proposals, presentations and other printed material in response to formal and informal client solicitations. Your time management is important to balance priorities while dealing with multiple and simultaneous tasks. In this role, you will conduct internal proposal kickoff meetings and/or conference calls with the proposal manager and capture team, and drive the process through final production. Using desktop publishing programs such as InDesign as well as MS Word you’ll roll up your sleeves and lay out presentations and produce collateral presentation materials. You’ll be an important part of the “proposal team”, articulating rationale and substantiating compliance with client defined requirements. Additional responsibilities as a member of this comprehensive marketing team will include communications-related activities, information management, conference support, award submissions and other marketing activities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Analyzing RFPs, RFQs and LOIs and providing recommendations for response.
- Understanding, outlining and articulating complete submission requirements for proposals.
- Ensuring development of marketing materials for compliance with client specified requirements.
- Compiling, drafting and editing qualification sections for proposals including resumes, project descriptions, company profiles, introductions and cover letters.
- Producing and incorporating required forms, graphics, organization charts, tables, photographs, PowerPoint presentations and other documentation.
- Organizing and conducting internal proposal kick-off meetings and/or conference calls with bid manager and capture team, and recording meeting minutes specifically themes, strategy, writing assignments and schedule.
- Developing detailed compliance/responsibility matrices, timelines and schedules.
- Collaborating with technical staff to complete responses.
- Working and coordinating with designers, printing shop and printing vendors, as needed, to develop and produce graphics and to produce printed materials.
- Organizing final production of proposals and presentations and arranging for shipping and delivery.
Job Qualifications Requirement:
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) is preferred. An Associate of Arts (AA) Degree from an accredited university or junior college may be acceptable.
- A minimum of 5 + years of related experience are required with proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software (e.g., InDesign, Creative Suite), graphics programs (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop), word processing programs (e.g., Microsoft Word), and presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint) are strongly preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to edit nontechnical material with good organization of thought and correct grammar and spelling, is strongly preferred.
- This position requires flexibility in schedule and work hours.
If you have what it takes to join our growing organization and want to be part of a dedicated team, please forward resume which must include salary history and a cover letter outlining how your background and experience relate to the position. In return, WGI provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits and an outstanding work environment.
Link to job application: https://wantmangroup.hirecentric.com/jobs/122159.html
Pursuit/Proposal Specialist (7/10/2017)
We currently have an opening for a Pursuit/Proposal Specialist in one of our Florida offices to join the strong and dynamic Winning Pursuit Team of Arcadis. The Pursuit/Proposal Specialist will support ongoing sales, pursuit and proposal activities, as well as support the development and implementation of client and pursuit plans and strategy for the Infrastructure Business Line in our key geographic areas and markets, with a primary focus on Florida. As a key part of the Winning Pursuit Team, this Pursuit/Proposal Specialist works with client teams in Florida and other key markets to drive and coordinate capture planning, strategy, and proposal activities.
The Pursuit/Proposal Specialist works with client teams to develop capture strategies, interfacing with clients and Arcadis teams, assisting with research efforts, participating on pursuit teams and leading proposals in response to RFPs. They are partnered with Pursuit Leaders and regional leadership responsible for client planning, opportunity tracking, capture planning/strategy development and implementation, and pursuit win strategy development for targeted client opportunities. They are in regular communication with pursuit teams to manage client team follow-through and implementation of action plans developed in the capture planning/strategy development to ensure the team is focused and engaged in all feasible opportunities that will increase win probability for specific client opportunities in advance of the RFP. It is imperative that the Pursuit/Proposal Specialist quickly develops a comprehensive understanding and knowledge associated with target markets and clients, (i.e., projects, competitors and opportunities).
The Pursuit/Proposal Specialist must take a leadership role to guide pursuit teams through the positioning, proposal management and interview stages, bringing an understanding of the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting (A/E/C) industry to play a key role on capture teams to support pursuit strategies, from the client planning stage up to contract award. This is a dynamic position that requires strategic thinking, flexibility, planned and proactive approaches, and the ability to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail and achieving high quality standards. Pursuit/Proposal Specialist must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while demonstrating an energetic “can do” attitude.
Pursuit and capture planning / strategy development and implementation:
- Participates in client planning with pursuit leaders and operations partners
- Collaborates with Operations and Client Development teams to position Arcadis for new projects by leading, creating and assisting with implementation of comprehensive capture plans
- Develops and communicates effective win strategies and creates storyboards
- Develops and tracks action items and schedules to keep the pursuit plan moving forward
- Leads and conducts market research, competitive analyses, etc. on leads, opportunities, clients, projects and competitors
Proposal / Interview Phase:
- Takes on a leadership role in the proposal and interview stages of the pursuit process; primarily responsible for addressing client needs and implementing messaging aligned with the knowledge collected throughout the positioning phase
- Serves as Proposal Manager from initial plan of the opportunity and kick-off meeting through development, quality assurance process, production and delivery of the finished product for select pursuits, while complying with all RFP requirements
- Interviews technical staff to tailor and/or write resumes, project descriptions and other proposal information
- Organizes, manages, conducts or participates in Pink, Red team, and other reviews
- Engages in the interview process to meet all client needs and align proposal themes and messaging with the knowledge collected throughout the positioning phase
- Attends interview preparation and practice sessions; supports the team with presentation skills and delivery
- Attends client pre-proposal and debrief meetings; shares lessons learned and best practices across teams
- Works with client teams to continually update pipeline information for priority assigned clients and supports with proactive pipeline management for geographic region
- Proactively manages Cosential project and staff data for the region
- Oversees/conducts planning, editing, and production of content for other projects such as statements of qualifications, presentations, etc.
- Creates and prepares client and pursuit specific collateral or materials for positioning meetings as part of the capture planning process as needed
- Coordinates with Corporate Marketing/Communications (MarComm) group for development and management of general marketing collateral, handouts, promotional materials, etc. as needed
- Assists with and attends conference exhibits and sponsorships under direction of MarComm
- Collaborates with Shared Services teams as needed for systems, tools and information management initiatives
- Stays in tune with creative marketing tools, digital communications and social media, and uses this information to help the organization operate with initiative and innovation
- Supports outreach efforts, such as award submittals, client events, white paper or presentation development, tradeshows and public relations efforts as needed
- Serves as fresh set of eyes and independent reviewer on red team reviews across regions to execute best in class proposals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and professional demeanor – speaks clearly and concisely, listens and gets clarification in one-on-one and group situations. (This position requires extensive writing and frequent communication via phone, email, and in person with co-workers, clients, and subcontractors.)
- Experience in capture planning / strategy development and implementation in the A/E/C industry is highly preferred, or ability and willingness to quickly learn and understand capture planning disciplines and practices.
- Experience developing and writing proposals; thorough understanding of the RFP and proposal development processes.
- Experience in persuasive writing and developing features, advantages and benefits.
- Able to work flexible schedule (e.g., extra hours to meet deadlines, etc.) and able to shift priorities frequently while maintaining attention to detail, meet deadlines, and achieve high quality standards.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills; must be able to work and communicate effectively with diverse internal staff (technical, operations, client development, marketing/communications) and teaming partners and give clear, concise directions; able to understand and organize large volumes of information.
- Ability to network and connect with clients, teaming partners, and professional organizations as needed.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (advanced abilities desired); familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) databases preferred (i.e. Deltek Vision, Cosential, etc.).
Minimum Years of Experience
- Minimum 5+ years of A/E/C industry experience as a marketing, proposal or business development specialist working with an Architecture/Engineering/Construction/Consulting firm is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, business administration, engineering, science or architecture or a related field is required (or equivalent professional experience).
The successful candidate will be a high-energy and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. They should have an outgoing, confident personality with the professional demeanor necessary to interact with clients, internal stakeholders, pursuit teams, teaming partners and others. Specifically, the successful candidate will offer:
- Leadership – Willingness and confidence to offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability – Excellent planning and organization skills – develops realistic action plans, uses time efficiently, and meets deadlines.
- Creativity – Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Innovation – Demonstrate innovative thinking to improve/drive marketing plans.
- Collaboration – Commitment to working with fellow marketing and proposal staff, marketing resource support staff, and client teams in an engaging, positive way.
- Agility – Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment – learns quickly and asks questions to develop a deep understanding of the organization.
- Quality & Results Orientation: Resourceful, accountable, motivated, energetic and results-oriented team player with a commitment to achieving goals and a strong service orientation.
- Market & Client Oriented: Has an external orientation and understanding that all opportunities start with knowledge of how to create value for our clients.
- Forward Thinking: Has the ability to motivate, lead by example, and encourage teamwork and effective cooperation. Demonstrates creativity, initiative, and the ability to think strategically and help teams develop and implement sound client and pursuit strategies.
- Excellent Communication& Listening Skills: The ability to prepare and present information to all levels of client and internal organizations and craft and execute clear messaging.
- Organized & Accountable: Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate the activities of various team members, hold people accountable, and prioritize tasks when faced with multiple priorities.
- Highly Ethical: Leads with a strong set of values aligned with Arcadis values, business principles and Health & Safety standards.
- APMP/CPSM Certified is preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally (driving distance)
Apply at the following link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25577&siteid=5132&AReq=6824BR